Following the recent public consultation [See EETT Consultation on Quality Indicators for Electronic Communications Services] on measurements and monitoring of a set of quality indicators, EETT has finally issued the Code for Quality Indicators in Electronic Communication Services. The code comprises of a strict set of rules to measuring and publishing a series of quality indicators:
- Fixed Telephony Quality Indicators
- Mobile Telephony Quality Indicators
- Broadband & VoIP Services Quality Indicators
- Directory & Information Services Quality Indicators
- Customer Service Quality Indicators
For more details on the Code the document (ΑΠ. ΕΕΤΤ 480/017/13-5-2008 ) can be downloaded directrly from here.